- Functional Vase From a Board: Dennis Belcher offers a way to make a beautiful vase from a single board—no hollowing required.
- Clean Your Shop! Having dealt with many workshops of turners who passed away and left behind an unorganized mess, Dale Larson offers some valuable advice.
- “Twisted” Napkin... Details
- Make a Steam Punk Pen - Learn to cast almost anything in a pen blank and go from pen turning to pen making, by Mark Dreyer.
- An Accurate Bowl-Depth Gauge - Have you hollowed that bowl deep enough? Michael Pinto shows how to know for sure.
- Turn a Wooden Tea Strainer - Make this functional kitchen... Details
- Dave and Karen Long: 2021 AAW Honorary Lifetime Members - This year’s AAW Honorary Lifetime Member Award goes to Dave and Karen Long, collectors and advocates for the field. Kurt Hertzog pays homage.
- A Modern Lamp for Any Table - The perfect skill-building project, this elegant lamp is turned in short sections and does not require a long lamp auger, by Carl Ford.