Live Online Event
AAW Presents: Trent Bosch
Hollowing for Everyone
Saturday, November 12, 2022
3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
This is a great demo for anyone who is interested in hollowing, whether you are just getting started or have been hollowing for many years. Trent will share valuable techniques that he has learned throughout the years. Going through the entire hollowing process, using basic hollowing tools you will learn about form, steps of hollowing and how to check wall thickness. Trent will also touch on other techniques, tools, and tricks for faster more efficient hollowing. Be sure to join Trent for this informative demo.
- Tried and true techniques for creating hollow forms
- Tips and tricks for making hollowing fun!
- Useful information for turners of all skill levels
- $10 AAW members, $15 all others.
- Preregistration required. Replay will be available to registered attendees only.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- The presentation is expected to last approximately 120 minutes.
- Registration is extended through through Saturday, November 12, at 10am Eastern Time.
Confirmation/Receipt and Event Link
- After registering, you will receive a receipt/confirmation by email.
- A link to the event will be sent by email approximately 24-hours prior to the event. Day-of registration links will be sent immediately prior to the event.
Advance registration includes online replay of the event. The replay will be available to registered attendees through December 10. Registered attendees will be provided a link via email when the replay is available for viewing.
About Trent Bosch
Trent Bosch has been focused on woodturning professionally for more then 30 years. Over the years he has enjoyed many facets of this medium, from production woodturning to sculptural one of a kind pieces to demonstrating and teaching hands on classes. More recently he has devoted more time to developing, designing and manufacturing unique tools for woodturners, as well as fostering the growth of his artistic children. Trent has taught and demonstrated his techniques for turning and sculpting wood throughout the world. To learn more about Trent you can visit his website at trentbosch.com or trentboschtools.com.